The DTC4250e not only meets your current needs, it can also be scaled to meet future requirements with the following optional field-upgradeable modules:
- A Wi-Fi accessory for Ethernet-enabled printers , allowing you to print anywhere, anytime.
- Choose from either the easy-to-use all-in-one ribbon cassette (EZ ribbons) or the more economical and eco-friendly refill ribbon (ECO ribbons) option.
- An optional iCLASS SE¨ encoder that enables your printer to be compatible with the HID secure identity ecosystem. This includes the ability to program the HID PACS data in the printer. The encoder provides an additional layer of security to your identity program by allowing for processing of Secure Identity Object (SIO) data, and enabling the printer to become a Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) endpoint.
- A dual-sided printing module that enables you to add additional company or cardholder information and security features, such as duplicate photos and digital signature.
- Optional same-side, input/output card hopper and movable SmartScreenª graphical display allows the printer to fit into tight spaces.
- Dual-input card hopper holds 200 cards for higher capacity printing and encoding.
- Optional technology card encoders that allow you to easily migrate to contact and contactless smart card technologies (including but not limited to iCLASS SE¨ or MIFARE¨) or simple mag stripe and prox cards as needed.
Highly versatile, powerful printing in a modular, scalable design that simplifies equipment upgrades and migration to higher levels of security. End-to-End Control, Flexibility and Security. The optional iCLASS SE¨ encoder (part of the iCLASS SE open encoder platform) can be fully integrated into your printer, allowing you to create, encode (read/write) and manage your secure credentials from start-to-finish. Design personalized ID badges locally and then program them to work with your current physical access control system (PACS), streamlining your ordering, inventory management, and issuance processes. Easy-to-use, efficient set-up, loading and printing with all-in-one print ribbon and card cleaning cartridge (EZ), and SmartScreenª graphical display. Enhanced protection, standard printer password protection and fluorescent panel printing provide a cost-effective and dynamic means of increasing card security.Earth friendly. ENERGY STAR¨ certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons.
Smart card encoding options:
OMNIKEY® 5121 Reader:
ISO 7816 Class A, AB and C card types
Including – MIFARE, DESFire, MIFARE ProX® and HID: iCLASS®
OMNIKEY® 5125 Reader:
ISO 7816 Class A, AB and C card types.
Including – HID Prox cards for the contactless interface and all ISO7816 compliant contact cards on the contact interface.
OMNIKEY® 5127 Reader:
Only supports contactless cards
Including – iCLASS, iCLASS SE, iCLASS Seos, MIFARE Classic1K/4K, MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C, MIFARE Plus, MIFARE DESFire 0.6, MIFARE DESFIre EV1, HID PROX and Indala Prox